Friday, December 7, 2007

Philosophy of Education Video

My philosophy of education features a young man Wah'fe. We share a great story although I doubt he knows the whole story. On the first day of school I thought he would be trouble for me the entire year, a varsity football player as a freshman he as no lack of confidence.

Day one he was looking around the room, head on a swivel, seeking out attention. I naturally find that attitude irritating and thought he was going to be trouble all year. Instead, he has turned into one of my favorites, constantly respectful and eager to be an athlete and a student, he has shown a dedication to raising his grade.

Making the video was both challenging and interesting, it is always fun to learn new software. My only wish is that I had more time to dink around with the program and learn how to do even cooler things with it.

You can see my video on youtube. Follow the link http://www.youtube.com/user/bpautzke
If you have trouble search for bpautzke philosophy of education. For some reason youtube has cut the last two seconds of my video, all that is missing are the words "while I am doing it".

No comments: